Notes from the TEFL Graveyard

Wistful reflections, petty glories.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The House of Usher, Brazil

I'm a flailing TEFL teacher who entered the profession over a decade ago to kill some time whilst I tried to find out what I really wanted to do. I like trying to write comedy (I once got to the semi-finals of a BBC Talent competition, ironically writing a sitcom based on TEFL), whilst trying to conquer genetically inherited procrastination... I am now based in Brazil, where I live with my wife and two chins.

Friday 21 December 2007

FELIZ NATAL TO ALL MY READERS!

Show is dragging me away from the computer and stacking furniture against the door for the festive season, so I hope you both have a good holiday, and here is a beautiful piece of Christmas music, which I and my male voice choir are battering into a rough-hewn masterpiece on Wednesday evenings - goosebumps optional.


Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Olá M C Ward,
Bom trabalho, parabéns.

Tem um bom final de 2007 e um bom ano de 2008.

21 December 2007 at 22:29  
Blogger david santos said...

Sorry,

Good work, thank you.

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.

21 December 2007 at 22:30  
Blogger Clark said...

Joyeux Noel, er , feliz navidad . . you know what I mean damnit.

21 December 2007 at 23:59  
Blogger No Good Boyo said...

Exquisite. I hope you'll be wearing a stained tuxedo, in keeping with Welsh tradition. Feliz Natal!

22 December 2007 at 22:52  
Blogger M C Ward said...

Thanks and the same to you (twice), Sr Santos, and to you Rotus, and lastly but not leastly to the boy Boyo. As for the tuxedo, I'll do whatever it takes...

22 December 2007 at 23:46  
Blogger Jerry Verdugo said...

I sincerely hope you manage to avoid a kicking this Christmas, you loud-mouthed Valleyman. I'm concerned for your welfare, you see...

24 December 2007 at 16:02  
Blogger El Gringo Vasco said...

um...I'm sure that some of those males in the choir are women! and I didn't know that Brazilians bare a striking resemblance to Filipinos!

3 January 2008 at 17:07  
Blogger M C Ward said...

Just to clarify, this IS a choir from the Philippines. Our choir is strictly male, except for a couple of transexuals amongst the first tenors.

3 January 2008 at 19:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home