I forgot to pass on the 12 films for 12 nights challenge. I hereby invite, nay compel, the following to spout forth:
Let's see what the ladies make of it.
(That wasn't a backhanded insult Special Brewman / Rotus)
- Special Brewman
- Mrs Pouncer
- Mme de Boyo
- Rotus
Let's see what the ladies make of it.
(That wasn't a backhanded insult Special Brewman / Rotus)
Comments
I relish a challenge. Prepare for a course in Bildung.
My blog was hijacked and besmirched by my bingedrinking sister-in-law and so I had to clean out the Augean stables that she left behind and start afresh.
Luckily, for the last 3 days, I have had the steadying hand of a progressive medic on my tiller and much else besides. I am proud to stand in front of you detoxed, botoxed and with slightly more collagen than strictly necessary. Gadjo, you would know me anywhere. CLdeM Pouncer xx
What exactly am I supposed to do? Do I watch 12 films? Or do I try and remember 12 films? And you know how scared I am of Mrs Boyo.