Notes from the TEFL Graveyard

Wistful reflections, petty glories.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The House of Usher, Brazil

I'm a flailing TEFL teacher who entered the profession over a decade ago to kill some time whilst I tried to find out what I really wanted to do. I like trying to write comedy (I once got to the semi-finals of a BBC Talent competition, ironically writing a sitcom based on TEFL), whilst trying to conquer genetically inherited procrastination... I am now based in Brazil, where I live with my wife and two chins.

Friday 18 July 2008

UNTITLED

3 Comments:

Blogger Gadjo Dilo said...

Keep posting 'em, MC; we Englishmen abroad will never get tired of clips seeing from Withnail & I!

19 July 2008 at 01:59  
Blogger Well-lighted Shadows said...

was that a wolf?

19 July 2008 at 20:52  
Blogger No Good Boyo said...

Better than Shakespeare.

Yes, SBM, that's the old wolf enclosure at London Zoo. The wolves have been moved to a safari park as they were spooked by too many students reciting Hamlet at them with a bottle of Sanatogen in hand.

20 July 2008 at 04:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home