One of our number has posted the following video on YouTube. Despite the shaky camera work, we weren't in fact performing on the Portsmouth to Cherbourg ferry, but in an auditorium in Sorocaba, Brazil, days before our triumphant tour of Pomerania.
NB The author reserves the right to delete any derogatory, defamatory, inflammatory or anti-Welsh comments that may ensue from the playing of the above clip.
NB The author reserves the right to delete any derogatory, defamatory, inflammatory or anti-Welsh comments that may ensue from the playing of the above clip.
Comments
I tried to find something anti-Welsh to say, just for the anti-hero prestige of getting deleted, but this seems so gloriously far from Cwm Rhondda that I was unable.
I was amazed to find that samba has almost as many varieties as bananas. I want to learn the solo version - our best sambista was toast of the festival.
Was Wales everything you expected? Poland was nothing like what I expected, a lot more and a lot less at the same time.
I shall be supporting Polska in the forthcoming European Championships of Association Football.
I also lika Polska. Most Welsh seem to be supporting Italy, on some sort of corruption solidarity/tenors' unity principle. They are doomed.
p.s. Is there really film of Gyppo Byard mocking Mrs Boyo?? One would like to see it, even if entailed buying a TV license.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2gF1-fkDpY
Mrs Boyo's current cover name is Irina.
Maybe I'll play the video with my eyes closed.